Park Operators: Increase Bookings and Reduce Inbound Calls
This tech is a game changer for your campground or RV park
This short video explains it all
After years of research and development we have released the solution to your single biggest customer problem… information.
Campers want to see your park, see the sites and know what they are getting in to (why do you think they belong to all the different clubs).
Campers even visit you regularly “just to drive around” or call and ask tons of questions.
Our virtual tour technology was built on the same underlying tools that have generated:
- 244% increases in online reservations (Natural Springs Resort)
- 40% drops in call volume (Natural Springs Resort)
- 2x the average length of stay (Bakersfield River Run RV Park)
Try It for Yourself
The following is the full campground virtual tour for Homestead RV Community in Alabama.
- Hit play at the bottom left
- Use your mouse to click and move the view
Campground Virtual Tours Are:
- A turnkey solution to engage more campers
- A method to reduce lookie-loos and reduce redundant inbound calls
- Easily embedded within your website or reservation pages
- A cost effective way to document your property
Campground Virtual Tours Are NOT:
- Hard to implement (we do all the work)
- A replacement to any of your existing tools (works with what you have)
How they work
Step 1: Our professional video team will visit and capture video of our campground.
Step 2: Our production team will edit the video and add “hotspots” corresponding with the sites.
Step 3: The campground virtual tour will be delivered for easy embedding in your website and booking engine.
Step 4: Potential campers will be empowered to get what they want… information.
The Holy Grail of Camping
“Congratulations! You get it. You are well on your way to achieving what may be the Holy Grail of modern day campers. Yours is an effort so far unsurpassed by the many, many camp site finders I have looked at so I consider the format, data collection and updating methodology nothing short of genius.” LZ, Ohio
How Much Does it Cost?
There are two primary costs to this service; an upfront filming fee and an ongoing hosting/ licensing fee. Both are very reasonable but are tailored to your specific park.
We are scheduling (and capturing) parks now so move quickly to get on the list. This tool has a profound positive impact on your park operations.
Schedule a call to discuss your park and see if this is a fit for you: