In this exclusive interview with Chris Fellows we dig deep on what you need to know and consider when installing new or upgrading existing wifi for your park. Some of the key take-aways:
1. The cost of wifi infrastructure has plummeted
2. Quality of wifi service has increased
3. Your clients are demanding solid and fast wifi access
4. Your backbone, the internet from your provider, is not your weak link
5. You need a lot less available backbone than you ever imagined
If you own or operate an outdoor destination, RV park or campground this is a must watch interview to help you discover exactly what you need to provide solid wifi service in your park.
You can reach Chris via the following link: