We sent you an email recently to let you know that the CampgroundViews.com film crew is coming to your park next week, we are visiting 50 parks in the area. Looking ahead to the weather forecast our best filming days will be Sunday thru Tuesday. Expect us during one of these days during the middle of the day.
We have spoken to many of you about what to expect when we arrive, but wanted to make sure everyone had the up-to-date information on what to expect:
- When our photo team arrives, the photographer will check in immediately with you and your office staff.
- Our team has filmed hundreds of park locations and they have a checklist they work with to ensure that your park is showcased accurately to be most helpful to prospective visitors.
- The standard film script will start with a shot of your main entrance sign followed by quick captures of your major amenities (pools, playgrounds, restrooms, etc.)
- The photographer will tour the property looking for representative panoramic and straight shots that show off your various campsites and RV pads. (feel free to suggest the most scenic shots)
- Note they always avoid taking video of your guests and any identifiable information (faces, license plates, etc).
- From start to finish our photographer will be on-site for approximately 30 minutes: you don’t need to do anything special and if you can’t be on site, that is not a problem.
- NOTE: Our basic shoot is FREE and is about 30 seconds total. We do this so we have the best and most comprehensive RV park directory.
The first question we always get is “How much is this going to cost me?” Our basic shoot is FREE and we produce a 30 second video of your park. We do this so we have the best and most comprehensive RV park directory available.
There are options to upgrade the video and your results and since we are going to be on-site anyway…why not use this as an opportunity to really showcase your park with one of our Professional-level videos? Since we have no additional travel expenses, we are offering a one-time $599 price (regularly $1299).
- Minimum one minute video
- Scripted with you to showcase your outstanding features
- Final sign-off and approval of the finished video
- Featured placement on our Home Page for 3 months
- Video hosted on YouTube and your site
- Press release to industry press about your video
- Social media announcements of your new video
- We would even throw in a kitchen sink if it was not so hard to email!
If you are interested in the Pro package, it would be great to talk to you beforehand so we can plan extra shooting and production time when we are on site. We are available for your calls: (262) 458-4397
We look forward to our visit next week!
Mark Koep and The Team at Campground Views