Welcome to the 100 Days of Camping Sweepstakes where one (1) random person will be picked to receive a free 2 night stay at 50 different RV parks or campgrounds located around the United States (including Alaska). You can see the parks by clicking here
To register for a chance to win enter your information below and click submit.
- No purchase necessary, no prize substitution. Prizes are non transferable and not negotiable. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Campground Views, LLC (dba CampgroundViews.com) is the official sponsor of this sweepstakes. The sponsor is working in partnership and on the behalf of 50 individually owned or managed RV parks or campgrounds to promote their locations through this contest. Each of the 50 properties is individually awarding two (2) nights free stay in a full hookup (parks without full hookups will substitute a comparable site with less utilities) RV camping site.
- The prizes will be good for one year unless extended at the discretion of the participating park.
- To enter the contest all contestants must complete the sweepstakes digital form found at the following url: https://www.campgroundviews.com/enter-to-win-100-days-of-camping/
- Only one submitted entry per primary email address.
- Additional entries will be automatically entered when anyone uses the custom referral link found on the “Thank you page”. That generated url is only available once per email; copy and save it.
- Entries can be submitted thru 11:59 PM PST on May 29,2020.
- One (1) winner will be selected via random drawing on May 30, 2020.
- The winner will be contacted at the email address entered in the contest form.
- The winner will be given 7 days from the time of emailed notification of their selection of winner to respond with a confirmation. Failure to do so forfeits their winning selection. The random drawing will be run again to pick a new winner.
- Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if any (total prize has an Estimated Retail Value of $4,000).
- Only one (1) winner per household. Must be 18 years of age or older. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- Employees and Immediate Family Members of Campground Views, LLC or any participating properties are not eligible to participate to win.
- By participating, the winner grants permission for their name and zip code to be used in communications related to the contest and winner announcements.
- Winner grants permission to the sponsor to share their email address and contact details with participating parks for purposes of communication in relation to the awarding of individual prizes.
- This contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising marketing agencies of/for any Campground Views, LLC or any participating property.
- Campground Views, LLC reserves the right to amend or change the above rules or end the contest at any time. All decisions of management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering the contest agrees to accept the decision of the company as final.
- Void where prohibited by law.